A Culinary Travel Blog by a Bong Gourmet. From Dubai, Kolkata & the world beyond, street food to fine dining, recipes to chef talks, it pens down experiences. With 2 kids in tow!
Posts by IshitaUnblogged:
- Farmers’ Market, Picnic in Krakow and a Kogel Mogel recipe
- Shubho Noboborsho | A traditional Bengali menu for Frying Pan Diaries podcast
- Kavtaradzes’ Khinkali in Pasanauri | Our best food memories in Georgia until now
- A-Z of Bengali Fish
- When you finally move out of Dubai… which restaurant would you like to visit for one last time?
- Shubho Bijoya to all | Immersing in the bond of food and love
- Dacres Lane | Introducing Kolkata street food in BBC Travel Show UK
- Press The Freaking Publish Button with This Freaking Fish Biryani!
- Travelling Green | Also With Kids!
- New Bu Qtair | A Revamped Dubai Institution In Video
- Al Fannah | How Deep (Fried) Is Your (Fish) Love?
- Quique Dacosta | When Food Becomes An Enigma