A Culinary Travel Blog by a Bong Gourmet. From Dubai, Kolkata & the world beyond, street food to fine dining, recipes to chef talks, it pens down experiences. With 2 kids in tow!
Posts by IshitaUnblogged:
- Malta | Exploring the fortified cities of Mdina and Valletta
- A colourful weekend and Gajar Ka Halwa with Rabri Mousse and Shahi Tukda
- There’s more to Agra than Taj Mahal – for instance, eating
- What we ate in Lucknow – and still dreaming of
- An epicurean weekend escape in the UAE
- Farmers’ Market, Picnic in Krakow and a Kogel Mogel recipe
- Shubho Noboborsho | A traditional Bengali menu for Frying Pan Diaries podcast
- Kavtaradzes’ Khinkali in Pasanauri | Our best food memories in Georgia until now
- A-Z of Bengali Fish
- When you finally move out of Dubai… which restaurant would you like to visit for one last time?
- Shubho Bijoya to all | Immersing in the bond of food and love
- Dacres Lane | Introducing Kolkata street food in BBC Travel Show UK