FoodeMag dxb | UAE’s First Food & Travel E-Magazine Authored By Bloggers
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. ∼ Helen Keller
If you are a passionate blogger, work with FoodeMag dxb. And if you are a F&B outlet, a gourmet store, a delicious food product or an inspiring travel destination – let FoodeMag engage you with your audience in the most creative way!
Here’s the long history if you want to know more about how and why FoodeMag dxb started. My blogging journey has connected me to many readers at a personal level and meet some of the leading food bloggers of this region (some international ones too), well known personalities in the food industry, chefs and celebrities – both virtually and otherwise. I’ve been enriched with these experiences that have given me the opportunity to explore beyond my blog as the Editor and Creative Head of FoodeMag dxb.
Some useful plugins
- One of a kind in the region, FoodeMag dxb is Dubai’s Finest bimonthly E-Magazine covering Food, Travel & Wellness, authored by reputed regional and international bloggers
- First launched as an interactive magazine in February 2014. ‘Inspiring, Beautiful and Different’ – the initial response to the launch issue had been overwhelming
- First 3 issues resulted in more than 450,000 hits with an average reader time of 8 minutes, or 22 pages – average now is circa 200,000 hits per issue (in Issuu)
- FoodeMag dxb launched a new fully responsive website in January 2016
- We commission exclusive content to some of the region’s writers including including Cookbook Authors, TV Show hosts, Food & Travel Bloggers, International Photographers, Passionate Cooks, Established Food and Travel Writers, Broadcast Journalists and Brand Ambassadors
- FoodeMag dxb has been the online media partner of BBC GoodFood Show Dubai 2015, Taste of Dubai 2016 and shortlisted as a Finalist under the ‘Best Blog’ category in Ahlan! Awards 2016
- Since 2016, FoodeMag dxb has activated successfully exciting and creative campaigns with names such as The Address Marina, Farzi Cafe Dubai, Weslodge Dubai, Carnival By Tresind, Bicoloured Apples from Europe, Bupa Global and others
While we pick our favourite stories in our weekly newsletter, you can go through the other food and travel stories in the e-magazine format or as blog posts in our website. Do visit the latter to read more or to find out you can work together. The team is now led by Debbie Rogers aka Coffee Cakes and Running (editorial and new business development) and myself (editorial and creative) and our team is evolving everyday and consists of talented photographers, recipe creators, food writers and critics etc – many of who belong to my very dear blogging fraternity. We aspire to take FoodeMag, the home grown brand to international shores.
Although FoodeMag dxb is a commercial publication, the ethos remains the same as our blogs, and revels in the following words of Helen Keller: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart!
Unblogging it all… Ishita
Do you have anything particular in mind?